|Name||Wpml Wordpress Multilingual String Translation Add-On|
|Updated on||Feb. 4, 2017|
|File size||1.15 MB|
How to install Wpml Wordpress Multilingual String Translation Add-On ?
- Download “Wpml Wordpress Multilingual String Translation Add-On v2.5.2 ” .zip file from below.
- Open your WordPress dashboard. Go to Plugins. “Page”
- Click > Add New “option” > Click Upload Theme. "button"
- Choose the earlier downloaded (Wpml Wordpress Multilingual String Translation Add-On v2.5.2) “.zip” file.
- After that click install now. “button” & Wait for the upload to complete. > activate the Plugin.
- All done, Plugin should be installed successfully.
How to install Wpml Wordpress Multilingual String Translation Add-On Manually via cPANEL / FTP / SFTP ?
- Go to "File Manager" via cPanel OR simply connect to your hosting server with a FTP client (Filezilla or WinSCP).
- After that navigate to "Wp-Content" Folder, > themes > & upload the earlier downloaded plugin .zip inside the "Plugins" directory / folder.
- Right click on the uploaded .zip file & click on Extract "button". (This feature is only available on cPanel) in-case you are using ftp / sftp client, extract the folder on your computer and upload it directly.
- After that activate the theme via WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > "Plugins" Page, it should be listed there if you have placed the folder correctly. "as instructed"