|Name||Raam Dev - Independent Publisher 2 Wordpress Theme|
|Updated on||Dec. 1, 2018|
|File size||402.11 KB|
Free Raam Dev - Independent Publisher 2 Wordpress Theme Screenshot :
How to install Raam Dev - Independent Publisher 2 Wordpress Theme ?
- Download “Raam Dev - Independent Publisher 2 Wordpress Theme v2.1.5 ” .zip file from below.
- Open your WordPress dashboard. Go to > Apperance > Themes. “Page”
- Click > Add New “option” > Click Upload Theme. "button"
- Choose the earlier downloaded (Raam Dev - Independent Publisher 2 Wordpress Theme v2.1.5) “.zip” file.
- After that click install now. “button” & Wait for the upload to complete. > activate the > theme.
- All done, > Theme should be installed successfully.
How to install Raam Dev - Independent Publisher 2 Wordpress Theme Manually via cPANEL / FTP / SFTP ?
- Go to "File Manager" via cPanel OR simply connect to your hosting server with a FTP client (Filezilla or WinSCP).
- After that navigate to "Wp-Content" Folder, > themes > & upload the earlier downloaded theme .zip inside the "Themes" directory / folder.
- Right click on the uploaded .zip file & click on Extract "button". (This feature is only available on cPanel) in-case you are using ftp / sftp client, extract the folder on your computer and upload it directly.
- After that activate the theme via WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > > "Themes" Page, it should be listed there if you have placed the folder correctly. "as instructed"