Jevelin WordPress theme is a very responsive theme & really popular among WordPress users but its a paid theme, and its regular license costs around 59$ but here we “TheTechEX.NET” is providing a paid version of this theme for free, so you can test and enjoy all its premium features.
it’s a multi-purpose theme which means it can be used for many purposes, its current sales are 25 thousand above. if you are not familiar with this you can visit & view its demo on the official website.
ThemeForest Jevelin v3.2.0 is the most powerful and popular theme across the Globe as it is used by almost 40,000 websites. It is a Word Press Theme designed and developed by TieLabs. It is one of their best selling themes.
Jevelin Multi-Purpose Premium Responsive WordPress Theme :
Jevelin theme is specially developed for professional freelancers its very responsive multipurpose theme. with help of Jevelin you can launch of the wide range of website in no time at all. Jevelin WP theme is developed with unique page layouts and templates with including over 10 portfolio options. you create a unique website with these page design. in this theme, a great feature is color schemes. which change the fonts and adjusting the site layouts. Jevelin provides you the opportunity to create a high quality and unique website with WordPress.
Jevelin Premium WordPress Theme Features :
- Multiple portfolio overlays.
- Multiple portfolio single item layouts.
- Unlimited portfolio description fields.
- 6 Blog layouts.
- Custom post formats: Gallery, Quote, Link, Audio, Video.
- Custom author page.
- Social Share functionality.
- Side widget area.
- Contacts widget.
- Social icons widget.
- Portfolio widget.
- Multiple page options.
- 40+ element animations.
- Multiple locations on Google Maps.
- Real-time preview for Google Maps locations.
- Image curtains shortcode.
- Image points shortcode.
- Styling options for elements.
- 404 Page customization.
- Smooth scroll.
- Back to Top.
- Unified options all across the theme.
- Page notice option about cookies.
- Page loader with multiple styles.
- Customizable footer layout – up to 4 columns.
- Parallax footer.
- RTL support.
How to install & activate Jevelin Premium WordPress Theme Manually?
- Download the “Jevelin v3.2.0 file from below.
- Extract downloaded .rar “file”
- Open your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to > Appearance > Themes > Click > Add New “option” > Click Upload Theme.
- Choose Jevelin “.zip” file. > install & activate it > & then install Jevelin-child.zip
- All done 🙂