Dalton v1.3 WordPress Theme is designed and developed by Zoom-arts on ThemeForest. Its one of the biggest WordPress Theme for blog/magazine of the type of content. it is recommended for especially tech niche by many online experts but it is not free its license costs 59$ but don’t worry we “TheTechEX” are providing it for free, you can try it before downloading a demo is available online.
Dalton | Clean Multi-Purpose Premium WordPress Theme :
Themeforest Dalton v1.3 WordPress theme is a clean stunning professional and fulfills with countless amazing features. dalton theme is easy to use to create a modern corporate site. dalton build with the amazing offer that you can customize your site on your own way. with these professional features and creative tools, you can higher your modern business site and show your project services to all over the world in a latest creative and clean portfolio.
Dalton Premium WordPress Theme Features :
- Drag & Drop Page Builder (Visual Composer worth $28)
- 55+ Custom Page Builder Elements (also WooCommerce Elements)
- Advanced and Powerful Theme Options.
- Fully Customizable – Easily Change the Color of Every Element you See!
- 670+ Google Fonts Included, Applied to Different Elements via Admin Panel.
- Simple One-Click Demo Importer with Content.
- Strong Focus on Usability.
- Premium Slider (Slider Revolution Plugin 18$)
- WooCommerce Integration.
- Amazing Multiplayer Parallax Backgrounds.
- Parallax and Video Sections.
- Vertically Center Columns.
- Built-in Amazing Mega Menu.
- Standard Layout.
- Masonry Layout.
- Mini Style.
- Support for all Post Formats.
- Built-in “Love” system.
- Well organized, Commented & Clean Code.
- Smooth CSS3 Fade-In Animations for columns and images.
How to install & activate Dalton WordPress Theme Theme Manually?
- Download the “Dalton v1.3 file from below.
- Extract downloaded .rar “file”
- Open your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to > Appearance > Themes > Click > Add New “option” > Click Upload Theme.
- Choose Soledad “.zip” file. > install & activate it > & then install Soledad-child.zip
- All done 🙂