Cook’d Pro Theme is a genesis Food Blogging theme. this WordPress theme is specially developed for food lovers. like a chef, home chef, and the people who are interested in the food recipes and industries. by using Cook’d Pro Child Theme you can share your recipes with the world and show your talent about kitchen styling and different amazing things about kitchen and guide peoples to cooking for the feast day. You can also view Cook’d Pro Demo.
Cook’d Pro Child Theme For Genesis Framework :
you also show that how to represent your food in the front of the guests and also share your knowledge about herbs as a nutritionist and different types of recipe like grilling, recipe, Gutenberg styling, information about daily kitchen routine Cook’d Pro is packed with the lots of features recipe filter index, add areas, logo uploader, wigetized homepage, and Email option. Cook’d Pro Genesis Child Theme is a super clean design fast loading theme by Feast Design C.O Developer. Cook’d Pro theme download free provides you the setting of Homepage, blog page, archive page, and all other using areas you will only need a little bit time for start your own food blog.
Cook’d Pro Child Theme Features :
- Featured images allowed.
- Custom page templates support.
- Customizable header.
- Theme options.
- Translation ready.
- Social share buttons widget support.
- Featured hero area on the homepage.
- Favicon uploader.
- Custom logo.
- Header right ad area.
- Free recipe plugin guide.
- Widget friendly homepage.
- Shortcode support.
- 6-page layouts.
- Genesis eNews Extended widget support.
- Recipe page with filter options.
- Landing page support.
- WooCommerce ready.
- Shop page.
- Support HeartThis plugin.
- Stylish custom contacts us page.
- Minimalist design.
- 100% responsive layout.
- Lightweight codding.
- Food-focused theme.
- Fast loading and clean.
- Featuring recipes on a homepage.
How to install & activate Cook’d Pro Premium WordPress Theme Manually?
- Download the “Cook’d Pro” .zip file from below.
- Open your WordPress dashboard. Go to > Appearance > Themes.
- Click > Add New “option” > Click Upload Theme.
- Choose the earlier Downloaded Cook’d Pro Theme “.zip” file.
- After that click install now. “button” & Activate the theme, all done 🙂
This theme will only work if you have installed the parent theme, if you already have it you are good to go but if you don’t have it yet, then download genesis parent theme from here.