Agent Focused Pro Genesis Child theme is mostly used for the real estate listing website. this theme is made for the perfect requirement for agents and clients. we can use it easily as your need on WordPress like every Genesis Child Theme. you can try it before downloading a demo is available online.
it is a third party made child theme supported by Genesis framework & developed by Winning agent. a great design & lightweight theme, supported with many features etc.
Agent Focused Pro Child Theme For Genesis Framework :
Agent Focused built in many different and unique features which make this different than the others real estate themes there is a two major and perfect features in this theme first one is that the six layout and four colors option and the second one is its support multiple page templates and typography. we can use it easily as your need on WordPress like every genesis child theme so if you want to present your list of properties in a professional and beautiful way then Agent Focused Pro Genesis child theme is a perfect choice for you,
Agent Focused Pro Theme Features :
- Property search unique features.
- Custom header.
- Flexible widget areas.
- Agent Contact form.
- Three layout options.
- Custom color for links.
- IDX service support.
- Translation ready.
- Custom logo.
- Real Estate pages support.
- Frontpage image.
- AgentPress Listing Plugin Support.
- Responsive and Clean Design.
- HTML5 markup.
Related Child Theme :
- StudioPress Aspire Pro Genesis Theme by Appfinite,
- Genesis Parallax Theme by StudioPress,
- Genesis Framework Parent Theme v2.5.3,
- Genesis Fearless WordPress Theme,
- Infinity Pro Genesis Child Theme
- Magazine Pro Genesis Child Theme
- Academy Pro Genesis Child Theme
How to install & activate Agent Focused Pro Premium WordPress Theme Manually?
- Download the “Agent Focused .zip file from below.
- Open your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to > Appearance > Themes > Click > Add New “option” > Click Upload Theme.
- Choose Agent Focused theme “.zip” file.
- After that click install now. “button” & Activate the theme, all done 🙂